Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginger50

Here Come the Brides seems to have been dropped

We've been watching this fun series from 1968-70 and last night discovered it stopped showing Season 2 after episode 10 (except leaving episode 14).  So disappointing as it is a good show for all ages.   If anyone at Roku reads these, I ask that you please reinstate all the episodes for Season 2.  That way we can complete this short series.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Here Come the Brides seems to have been dropped

Hi @Ginger50,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for inquiring about missing content. For us to have a better understanding of the issue, could you please tell us what channel are you streaming with the show you have mentioned?

We would appreciate your response regarding this matter.

All the best,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pixiey1961
Reel Rookie

I seem to be having the same issue.  All of a sudden it dropped all but episode 14 season 2.  Love this show, please bring it back!

thank you!

0 Kudos
Pixiey1961
Reel Rookie

I’ve been watching it on my iPad in the Roku App. 

0 Kudos
Pixiey1961
Reel Rookie

IMG_0126.png

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Pixiey1961,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community! 

It's possible that the content was removed, as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos