Hi Community users,
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
We appreciate everyone letting us know about this issue with Roku Photo Streams crashing. We appreciate you letting us know about this issue with
We believe this issue has been resolved. We would recommend checking for a channel update by going to the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * and checking for a channel update.
One additional suggestion we would like for you to try restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step)and see if you notice any difference.
If the issue still persists, can you please provide us with the following information:
- Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
- does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
- tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
- steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
- photo or video illustrating the issue so we can better understand what is occurring
Thanks again for posting and we hope the suggestions above get everything sorted out!