Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramsey825

Heartland channel no longer available

What happened to the heartland channel on Roku? It’s no longer there

7 REPLIES 7
TerriG
Reel Rookie

Re: Heartland channel no longer available

I'm wondering this myself. It was there yesterday morning, I watch it every morning while I get ready for work and every night when I go to bed. It wasn't there last night and I haven't been able to find any information about it. I hope it's not gone, I love that channel. 😔

Toady

I have the same problem and chat support can't help. Has anyone else seen channels disappearing?

0 Kudos
besseme
Reel Rookie

Same. Wondering why it’s no longer showing up but others seem fine. 

Eaglemom55

I am wondering the same thing. It is still available on one of my devices but on the other three it has been eliminated. I talked to Support today and they said there had been no reports of this issue. They tried to help me with loading the channel and it would not load. I hope they resolve this ASAP.

0 Kudos
RC_haruko26
Reel Rookie

I've just noticed they removed the channel it just disappeared... however i have another Roku out in my living room still streaming so I'm just confused 🤔 I'm afraid to exit or refresh it 🥺 

0 Kudos
besseme
Reel Rookie

In case this is still an issue for folks, I deleted the Roku Channel from my tv and other devices and then reinstalled it and the channel showed up. Restart the app and everything else I tried didn’t work. 

TerriG
Reel Rookie

@besseme, this worked and, honestly, I'm not sure why I didn't think to do this. 😂 Thank you!!

0 Kudos