Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCB

Having issue with Prime video not working.

Having same problem. I have reset tv, uninstalled channel and reset modem. I am still unable to access prime.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Prime video not working.

Hello! @SCB,

We're thrilled to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

• Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • Does the issue occur on only this channel, multiple channels, or all channels?
  • What do you see on your screen when trying to play content? Are there any error messages?
  • Do you have cellular data, so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: Having issue with Prime video not working.

@SCBI suspect this has to do with your Amazon account rather than the Roku..you might also try removing the app, power cycling for 30 seconds and add it back after reboot. Also curious what model Roku, type of Internet connection and if WiFi whether you're having playback issues on other channels. WiFi channel congestion can be problematic so using an app like WiFi Analyzer for Android, or something similar for IOS will show you how many others are using the same channel. If there is congestion, you can log into the router and switch to a channel is less congested.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest you chat with Amazon who may be blocking the playback.

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos