Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daplumer

Having a problem with the Netflix since it stopped working

Jump to solution

I have four roku unit on my tv's . About three months ago one of the units quit loading net flix . In my investigating I swapped that one for another . [ family room to office as I rarely watch netflix in the office, problem averted].  Two days ago another roku devise stopped loading netflix. my hisense smart tv and the other two roku devises are still loading netflix????? What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Warranty Support Exchange, replacement, and or refund.

Jump to solution

Hi @daplumer,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Netflix channel. We're happy to assist you further. Please try the troubleshooting steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, and system restart.
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

If the problem still persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Warranty Support Exchange, replacement, and or refund.

Jump to solution

Hi @daplumer,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Netflix channel. We're happy to assist you further. Please try the troubleshooting steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, and system restart.
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

If the problem still persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos