Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB59
Channel Surfer

HauntTV guide/programming not correct

It appears you've decided the issue with HauntTV has been solved by telling us to contact them.

WE CAN'T! 

For at least 3 months either the programming or guide info has been completely wrong.

It is a BlueAnt Canadian production. Perhaps the issue is between Canada and U.S. streams. You need to figure it out and don't put the task on us!

4 REPLIES 4
Pixiebaby

Re: HauntTV guide/programming not correct

This needs to be fixed as the programming guide for HauntTV hasn't been correct for several months!!!!

JohnB59
Channel Surfer

It hasn't been right for over a year on my TV and it has been updated and restarted more than once.

I've given up on Roku ever fixing it.

I ended up putting the free tubi TV app on my phone. The tubi app on my roku TV is kind of balki and hard to navigate but the iOS app on my phone lets me look at their live tv guide quickly and see what is on Haunt.

0 Kudos
RokuArvyS
Retired Moderator

Hi @Pixiebaby
Thank you for posting in the Roku Community! 
We saw that you're having difficulty with HauntTV guide programming. Please be advised that you need to contact the channel provider, this is something the channel provider would manage. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.
Best regards,
Arvy

Marc
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnB59
Channel Surfer

I can't do that. You people at roku keep giving the same answer.

Haunt has no email, contact us, message or problem reporting. All they have is Insta, facebook and tiktok. I am on none of those and never will be. I still think it is your job to fix your programming problems.

Also, tubi has the correct program info. Why can they get it right and you can't?

0 Kudos