Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haunt Tv is not listing the correct lineup and the times are off off because it's not listing the l

Jump to solution

When I watch Haunt Tv it use to be correct on lineup but here lately what it list that should be showing is not so I have no idea what is actually on until I start watching.  Makes it a bit irritating to sit down and ready to watch what's suppose to be on only to find it's something else.  I updated and still the same.  What's going on?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Haunt Tv is not listing the correct lineup and the times are off off because it's not listing...

Jump to solution

@Debbie49246

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Haunt Tv is not listing the correct lineup and the times are off off because it's not listing...

Jump to solution

@Debbie49246

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
JohnB59
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Haunt TV website has no email and no contact or trouble form. Just links to virtually dead Twitter, Facebook and instagram accounts. None of which I have an account with.

Since you are airing their channel I believe it is incumbent upon YOU to contact them and get this straightened out. It's been  completely wrong for at least 3 months.

Mimik

Jump to solution

I agree with others regarding erroneous line up on Haunt TV! It has been going on for far too long - most frustrating point is the shows promised are all good and I look forward to watching just to tune in to see same old repeats! Not fair!