Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbean
Channel Surfer

Has the tv for a couple years, memory full. Did a hard reset and deleted all channele!

I’ve had this tv with several apps for years! All of a sudden the other day it wouldn’t play Netflix. I deleted about 6 apps still nothing. Yesterday I unplugged it and did a hard reset! I have deleted EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS! No app works at this point. Keeps saying storage full when its nothing on here!!!!!! NOTHING! I cant even download anything or watch it!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Has the tv for a couple years, memory full. Did a hard reset and deleted all channele!

@sbean 

When you say "hard reset", do you mean you did a factory reset?

To factory reset RokuTV, press and hold Reset button for 30+ seconds, or use factory reset from the settings menu.  Settings/System/Advanced System Settings/Factory Reset.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
sbean
Channel Surfer

Re: Has the tv for a couple years, memory full. Did a hard reset and deleted all channele!

Yes sorry, factory reset was already done

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@sbean 

Usually have only see issues you described when a hardware issue is suspected.  Outside of a Factory Reset, I think I would see if a Factory Reset and setting up a new account might resolve issue.  (Of course, if you have premium subscriptions tied to your Roku account rather than the providers themselves, this might not be practical for you.)

If this RokuTV is still covered by warranty (1 year), usually are required to contact the manufacturer of the RokuTV for support.  This link provides the contacts for the RokuTV manufacturers.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-support-warranty-resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos