Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thebryants02
Level 7

Hallmark will not come up.

I have a hallmark subscription and when I got to the channel on my Roku, the login screen never comes up. When I log in on my phone, everything works fine

model 3930rw

software version 10.0 build 4209-AE

device id S013209TOPFA 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hallmark will not come up.

@Thebryants02 

Are you using the correct Hallmark Channel/app on the Roku device?  There are a few different ones available.  (Additionally, I believe the Hallmark Channel that has live tv is "cable/tv provider required" (Hallmark TV) unless you use one of the cable alternative Channels like Frndly or Youtube TV).  I believe you should probably be using Hallmark Movies Now.

If you are sure you are using correct Hallmark Channel/app and worked previously, you will probably have to contact Hallmark directly regarding their Channel/app.

Since you are using Hallmark App on your phone, sounds like you subscribe directly to Hallmark.  In that case verify you are not trying to sign-in to the "Hallmark Channel on Roku" as this is a different subscription.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos