Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertkjr3d
Channel Surfer

Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

We are sick of having to re-login to the 'Hallmark: Movies Now' App on roku.  
It seems every-day or every-other-day it has logged-out.  And you must re-type your entire credentials including your entire email and password.

I'm sure this violates some-sort-of roku rules.  In order to remain in the network.

Recently 'Hallmark' has made many modifications to their 'app'.  And the changes have not been for the better.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

Hi @robertkjr3d,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/faq.html

Thanks,

Mary

Additional Community resources you might find useful:

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

Hi @robertkjr3d,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: http://www.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com/faq.html

Thanks,

Mary

Additional Community resources you might find useful:

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
robertkjr3d
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I received this from Hallmark, after they figured out what I asking....

Quote:
"We do apologize for any issues you are encountering. Our Developers are aware of the issue with our service and are working to correct it.

We will notify you as soon as this is fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Peter
Senior Care Advocate"

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Always appreciate updates like this to help others having similar problems.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
thumpar

Jump to solution

Happens to us every day.  Super irritating.

0 Kudos
rmiller99

Jump to solution

We still have this problem. Even on the Samsung TV app.

@thumpar wrote:

Happens to us every day.  Super irritating.

0 Kudos
Moxies

Jump to solution

Unfortunately this is still happening in 2022. Do you mind telling me - are you using your Roku user idea and password? I can’t figure out what credentials to use. My Roku credentials aren’t working…created an account with hallmark also not working. So annoying

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.  You will have to notify me also when you have this major problem corrected.

0 Kudos
MacSmith

Jump to solution

March of 2021 to August 2023 so far has NOT been enough time for Hallmark developers to correct the issue, which indicates to me that it's working exactly as they want it to and customer (dis)satisfaction is the LEAST of their concern!

Pablo48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still an issue for me as of August 31, 2023. Further, I can't login at all now. My email and password no longer work on the HMN Roku app even though they work fine on my laptop and phone.

0 Kudos