Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotthervey
Reel Rookie

Hallmark App not working for past 3 days

Jump to solution

Same as a few others...   The Hallmark app is not working correctly.  It gives an indication that I need to log in but then doesn't allow me to do so... only giving me a blank white page with the small Hallmark logo in the top left corner.  I'm assuming this is probably a technical matter and hopefully being worked on.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Hallmark App not working for past 3 days

Jump to solution

Hey @butch79

I hope you're doing well.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact Hallmark Support here: https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Additional Community resources you might find useful:

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
Greamed6
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark TV Live channels not playing

Jump to solution

Same problem my cable supplier is Spectrum. Go to sign in and it gives you no way to sign in just a blank white page with the Hallmark logo in the upper left-hand corner no way to sign in Christmas movies are starting soon something needs to be done ASAP

Jump to solution

I was able to see Hallmark since Tuesday; today, it says I must sign in, but I don't see a place to sign in.  Very difficult to not be able to speak to someone.  I bought this ROKU specifically for the Hallmark channel.

0 Kudos
Divi

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening to me. I tried to uninstall the Hallmark TV app then restarted both my Roku's and it's not working! Just a white screen to log in. Help!

Carrie231

Jump to solution

I have had the same issues. Have removed hallmark app from both Roku tv’s and still have white blank screen with hallmark logo up top. 

Greamed6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same so annoying Christmas movies starting soon. Hopeful they are working on the issue. Come on fix the problem please.🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎖🎖🎄🎄🎄🎄🎖🏆🎄🎄🎖🏆🎖🎄🎄🎄🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🏆🎆

Bobbie43
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Having the same issue! Not giving an activation code just plain white screen. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. With no luck. Thankfully the hallmark movies app is still working. Was looking forward to the new season of signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow night.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the posts.

Does the issue only occur on Hallmark or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Did you restart your player before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Scotthervey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!    This solution worked.  Remove App ----  Restart Roku Device ---- then re-install Hallmark App.   all is good now... Thanks again!

butch79

Jump to solution

Followed the steps as outlined above - twice. I am receiving the same white screen with the Hallmark TV logo in the upper left hand corner.