Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turbo3
Level 7

HBO MAX saying switch package to watch Dune, I did, still says switch?

I went to watch the new Dune film. I bought the 9.99 package then found I had to have the 14.99 package. I upgraded where it said switch package. I went back to watch and it still says switch. I checked and the package was upgraded. I restarted Roku box, checked HBO MAX online, I now have the right package. It is like the box did not upgrade. Anyone ever deal with this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Level 16

Re: HBO MAX saying switch package to watch Dune, I did, still says switch?

@Turbo3 wrote:

I went to watch the new Dune film. I bought the 9.99 package then found I had to have the 14.99 package. I upgraded where it said switch package. I went back to watch and it still says switch. I checked and the package was upgraded. I restarted Roku box, checked HBO MAX online, I now have the right package. It is like the box did not upgrade. Anyone ever deal with this?

Are you subscribing through Roku, or directly with HBO Max?

0 Kudos