Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CR33

Green Screed for New Big Brother Season 25?

Have tried multiple times and on different Roku TV devices to Load and watch the #NewBigBrotherSeason25 on the #GlobalTVApp(Canada)

The Ads run fine,  fast forward thumbs nails are fine,  sound is good

** BUT**when the program start is just a big green screen and/or partial green with black flickering pixels?

Have removed the Channel from both devises, have unplugged both TVs, and unplugged the wifi Router to get a reset - then started and reloaded -  same issue.

No other issues with any other program on Global TV programs or the Live feed

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
paterC

Re: Green Screed for New Big Brother Season 25?

I’m having the same issue. This is been going on for a week now. Can someone please find a solution. Very annoying!!!

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Green Screed for New Big Brother Season 25?

I've heard of purple prose, but green screed is a new one on me. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

There have been lots of problems reported here with Global TV in the last few days.  If remove/restart/re-install doesn't fix it, then the channel app itself likely has a problem.

Have you contacted Global about this?  It's their app, created and maintained by Global and submitted to Roku -- Roku is just the platform it runs on.

https://www.globaltv.com/mobile-contact-us/

Be sure to give them your Roku model and model number in case they need this to track down the problem.  You can find this via Settings > System > About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos