Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
POLAFLOWER150
Reel Rookie

Re: Great American Baking show preview only

I still can't get this show ( in Ontario), can you? Very frustrating for Roku to show a preview and end it there ! 

POLAFLOWER150
Reel Rookie

Roku , how about you clarify what locations cannot get it especially when people are telling you where they are. Also,  why show a preview and not the show??? Frustrating 

0 Kudos
appway
Channel Surfer

Can’t watch in Saskatchewan either

i check daily 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Community users!

We wanted to let you know that we are continuing to investigate your reported issue and hope to provide you with a more detailed update when additional information is available. Thanks for your continued patience. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback.

Regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kkv
Reel Rookie

Same problem here in Washington State.  If Roku can't deliver on these contracts, wish they would go to a Company like Netflix that can.  Roku always has these frustrating inexplainable issues.  I feel sorry for their customer support staff who have to try to politely explain it away.  

0 Kudos