Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gt0r33
Reel Rookie

Great American Baking Show

Why does the great american baking show new show play on my tablet but not on fire stick?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Great American Baking Show

Greetings @Gt0r33

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We would like to know more about the issue you running into. Do you receive an error message or code? Where are you trying to stream, on the Roku mobile app or the website? Could you walk us through the issue you are seeing? 

With more details, we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
CRN57

Please help! I downloaded the Roku app on my TV (old Sylvania… works fine) 10 days ago…using my Amazon fire stick. I can watch almost anything (glitchy but watchable) on the Roku channel…except for the Great American Baking show… the reason I downloaded the app in the first place. I get the wheel of death… leading to the dreaded ‘playback error’ message on the screen. I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled… but it still will not play GABS… I thought perhaps too many people were trying to watch at the same time… But it’s 10 days later… I’m sure popularity has diminished by now? A step by step fix would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Gt0r33
Reel Rookie

See the post from CRN57. It's the same issue

0 Kudos

Can you share that post link?

0 Kudos
mop_891
Roku Guru

@colleencamacho5  what has Sheboygan Night Scanner Twitter

got to do with anything. Did you perhaps forget to hide your spam link?

0 Kudos
Gt0r33
Reel Rookie

Have you received any reply to your issue with GABS? I'm having the same issue

0 Kudos
Cjhulley

I'm having the same problem.  GABS will not play on my firestick.

0 Kudos