Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1donaldlee
Level 7

Get over yourselves, offer YouTube App, or I'm taking my Roku's back to Costco

I'm just committing to Roku as my uniform streaming device on four TVs in my home.  I've purchased Roku devices at Costco.    I have a few months to take them back to Costco -- and I will if Roku doesn't address serious issues:
 - Make yourself easier to contact.  You should at least receive emails and respond to them rather than this dumb waste-of-time message board; and

- Get over yourself and solve the problem with Google and Youtube TV.  Supply a YT TV app.  You are so important and you don't deserve outsized profits.  Your making money.  Accept it and serve your customers or at least this one will abandon you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Level 16

Re: Get over yourselves, offer YouTube App, or I'm taking my Roku's back to Costco

If you read the threads about this, Google is trying to force Roku to make YouTube videos the primary search.

0 Kudos