Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwd1959
Channel Surfer

Fubo TV not on Provider List

Why is Fubo TV not on the TV provider list? I have a couple of channels I want to activate but Fubo is not available as a provider. I recently dumped Dish which is available. What can I do to activate those channels that are available on Fubo such as ESPN?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Fubo TV not on Provider List

@rwd1959 

You can just sign up directly with FuboTV directly from their website https://www.fubo.tv/welcome and watch on your Roku device. 

FuboTV is available as a cable-alternative streaming channel/app for the Roku device. 

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/fubo

Looks like FubuTV is currently running a free trial per their website so good opportunity to try out.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
rwd1959
Channel Surfer

Thanks for replying but that's not my question. I can watch Fubo now. What I mean is for example I want to watch ESPN through the ESPN App. It asks for my TV provider to be able to watch through the app. When I try to choose Fubo it is not there. It has a super long list of cable providers, Dish, Directv, etc. to choose from.  I previously had Dish and could choose Dish as my provider and everything worked fine.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

When I try to activate it, I see FuboTV in the list, between "FTCtv" and "Full Channel".

0 Kudos
rwd1959
Channel Surfer

On Mine Fubo is not between those 2.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Weird.  You might have to contact ESPN about that.

0 Kudos