Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shrappy
Level 7

Free Trial Subscription of Paramount Plus doesn't recognize my email/password

I am a new Roku stick user. Just installed and signed up. Also accepted the free trial to Paramount Plus. But when I select on Paramount Plus Channel it wants me to sign-in and then doesn't recognize my email and password. I've tried changing password on Roku a couple times now, but Paramount Plus still says it doesn't recognize email/password combo. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Free Trial Subscription of Paramount Plus doesn't recognize my email/password

@Shrappy-

Since this is a subscription taken out through Roku, see if you can access Paramount Plus through The Roku Channel rather than the separate Paramount Plus channel all.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Re: Free Trial Subscription of Paramount Plus doesn't recognize my email/password

I’m having the same issue . I accepted the free trial and Roku says it’s active. When I go to paramount plus to sign up it says there is already and active account. When I sign in it doesn’t recognize user name or password. I never made an actual paramount account so my user name and password is my Roku credentials. On the Roku site the only thing it says is my free trial has started. Nowhere on there to access or create paramount account. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
AndyFeelfine
Level 7

I’m having the same issue. It’s says I’m logged in but the only options are:

1. Sign up for paramount+
2. Watch free episodes

3. sign out

When I click sign up, it tells me I already have an account. This is really annoying, I have a free trial and I can’t use it