Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richimoto
Reel Rookie

Free 30 day trial of Paramount Plus

Something is happening to me currently. I clicked on the link in an email from Roku to start a 90 day free trial of Paramount Plus Premium with a $9.99 renewal after trial end, and somehow I have a 7 day free trial of Paramount Plus with Showtime ON THE ROKU CHANNEL, with $11.99 renewal after trial end. I was qualified for the 90 day trial, clicked the link, it said "Enjoy your free 90 day trial, but gave no instructions on how to log in to Paramount Plus. Someone please help.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free 30 day trial of Paramount Plus

Hi @Richimoto,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's offers and subscriptions, you'll want to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Richimoto
Reel Rookie

No.

After a long time spent with Paramount Plus customer service, they have said that it is billed through Roku and that only Roku can adjust or change anything to my account or subscriptions.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Richimoto,

Thanks for the post,

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at http://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with the assistance you need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for help with your payment and account-related concerns. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos