Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJW5

France Channel doesn't send a verification code to my email

We signed up for FranceChannel tv and downloaded the ap on our ROKU TV.  To sign on, we entered our email and a screen comes up saying a confirmation code has been sent to my email.  No code comes.  We have had this channel for 3 weeks and can't watch it.  FranceChannel says it is a ROKU issue.  ROKU says otherwise.  Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: France Channel doesn't send a verification code to my email

Hi @PJW5

Thanks for your first post on the Roku Community. 

Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart.

If still no luck, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support once more to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos