Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foxnation app will not load videos

I have 3 of the Roku express that it doesn't work on any of them, but does work on a streaming stick.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

It's not censorship because it's working on my Roku 4 downstairs but won't work on Roku 3 upstairs.  And it is beyond annoying that after this being an older issue that one year later some people are still having the issue!  

CindyLeigh

0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

No, it's not working 

0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

Everyone who posted here did all that and it's still not working, they also contacted FoxNation.  Maybe if Roku was able to contact FoxNation on our behalf they would pay closer attention to an ongoing problem?  I've had my Roku 3 since shortly after it hit the market and have never had an issue with it, all my other apps are working just fine.  

CindyLeigh 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Foxnation app will not load videos

Hi @WhoRTheyKidding @CindyLeigh,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with your problem on the Fox Nation app. We'd like to know more about the issue that you ran into. Please provide us with more details.

• What do you see on your screen when you’re trying to play content?
  • Are you getting any error messages or error codes while trying to play content?
  • Have you tried removing the channel, restarting the system, and adding the channel back again?
  • Have you tried updating your Fox Nation app?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.
Regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos