Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al_S
Binge Watcher

Re: FoxNation not accepting credentials

@RokuEuniceL, I replied to your request with the information asked for.  Others are having the same issue.  When is Roku going to fix this?

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

@DaveWM, For what it's worth, I also complained to Fox Nation in case someone from Roku deflects to that being their responsibility.  The fact is the app works on Amazon devices.  I can log in on the web as well.  If the app is supplied by Fox Nation to be used on different devices, the company with the problem device should be accountable for having it work on their own device.

-Al

DaveWM
Channel Surfer

I too contacted Fox Support.  They sent me a canned script advising "How to install the Fox Nation app on a Roku device".  Their support was worthless.

CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

Same thing is happening to me, I'm FED UP with their BS!  They have stolen from my husband who is a Vietnam vet and paid for one year and got the second one free.  I tried chatting with them and they are basically blaming Roku.  However, this is not the first time this has happened to us.  About 6-8 months ago (about the same time they fired Tucker) it happened then (as they wiping out any existence of him on their platform, and stopping him from showing his own shows).  It took me days of fighting to get it straightened out.  For the love of God, they put old Hallmark Christmas love stories on during december last year, those are made for women who still believe that prince charming will come along and marry them.  I'm going to try again tomorrow, BECAUSE....I can still get it my computer, the problem for me is that I'm 63 years old and I really prefer to stream shows to watch via my Roku 3 (still working like new and it's almost 10 years old) I don't want to watch on my computer or my smart phone (who does that in real life and isn't stuck at the airport?).  You have to keep at them, demand refunds if they don't honor.   the package you signed up for.  And do go back to them.  

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

Hello @RokuERey ,

What is the status of the having taken "a closer look into this"?

I (and many others) eagerly await your response.

0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

They are basically telling us "tough poop".  They are clearly not looking into it.  The last time I chatted with Fox via the website they admitted they didn't know what the problem is.  So they stole our money and told us to eff off.  They want new younger liberal viewers who can stand to watch Bret Baier and not throw a brick through the TV set. 

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

@CindyLeigh,

It IS ONLY a Roky issue.  Amazon FireStick, web site, iOS phone have no issues.  I don't know if it is a Fox Nation issue

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We're sorry for the late response about this. Our team is still working on this, and hopefully, it will get resolved soon.

We still don't have any update regarding this case, but we will make sure to post back here. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cyndush

Same issue and very frustrating!  I was on a chat with Fox Nation and basically same answer “we are aware of the issue and looking into it”. That was after without notification they charged my card a yearly subscription renewal of $64.99 that I didn’t want and I see an ad where I could have renewed for 50% off. 

0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

Cyndus;

Put a dispute on the charge on card asap.  It will do two things 1) get their attention and 2) save you money in case you can't get it fixed.  Last year they ran a bunch of cheesy old movies from the Hallmark channel during the holidays.  ugh.  

CindyLeigh

0 Kudos