Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al_S
Binge Watcher

FoxNation not accepting credentials

I cannot get the FoxNation channel to accept my credentials on my Roku Ultra.  The steps I took are:

1) Log in with email

2) Change email from address associated with Roku account to email associated with FoxNation

3) Enter password

I am then prompted to select a streaming plan - Yearly or monthly

I uninstalled the channel.

I restarted the Roku Ultra.

Nothing so far helped.

FoxNation works on web browser, FireStick, phone app.  Basically everywhere but on the Roku

0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: FoxNation not accepting credentials

Hi @Al_S,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem accessing the FoxNation channel. We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. Are you subscribed directly to the channel partner or through Roku? What error message or error code are you seeing? Have you tried reaching out to FoxNation's channel partner?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

I subscribed directly

I reached out directly to Fox Nation as well

I have valid credentials that work everywhere except on the Roku Ultra

When email and password is entered, I am directed to a subscription plan every time on Roku

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Al_S,

Thanks for the prompt response!

Have you tried accessing it before? Also, it seems like you've exhausted everything here, and we'd like to take a closer look into this.

Please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DaveWM
Channel Surfer

I am having the same issue.  I can log into Fox Nation everywhere else except suddenly on my Roku.  It is not accepting my credentials and is instead asking which new subscription I would like to join.  Please help to find a resolution to this.

0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

I'm having the same problem and I'm not a happy camper.  I signed in directly through fox nation on my Roku the day before yesterday everything worked fine.  Today it is demanding more money and I have 7 months left on my old subscription.  Talking to "help" a waste of time, but at least admitted they didn't know what the problem was.  I have a Roku 3, been a fox member for 3 years.  You are pulling the main shows which were the reason I signed up to fox nation after we cut the cord so that I could watch prime time shows 24 hours later.  You have plenty of worthless old movies and hallmark specials, but to steal money from husband who is vet is the lowest you can go.

Cindy C

[personal information removed] Fix this.  

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

Roku Ultra 4670x

s/n YJ0006942077

s/w 12.5.0 build 4178.46

Device ID: KW9990942077

Fox Nation app:

Version 3.61

build: 18168

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

Issue report tracker

Model 4670x Roku Ultra

Serial Number: YJ0006942077 (KW9990942077)

Software version: 12.5.0 build 4178-46

GC version 10.3.24

Timestamp 2023-12-01T13:20:05Z

Issue ID 77-481760

0 Kudos
DaveWM
Channel Surfer

Is there no solution to this?  I deleted the Fox Nation app, cleared the cache on my Roku Ultra, restarted the Roku, and re-installed the Fox Nation app, and it still not not let me log in without asking me to subscribe as a new user.  But I have 6 months remaining on my subscription, and it works on every other device except for the Roku.  This just started about 5 days ago.  HELP !!!!!

0 Kudos
Al_S
Binge Watcher

@RokuEReyas  per your request, I supplied all information.  I have yet to hear back as to a solution.  This issue ONLY occurs on a Roku device.  Not web or Amazon Fire Stick

0 Kudos