Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crakalac
Binge Watcher

Re: Formula e race complete replay

Are you suggesting that Google makes the Roku app for Chromecast? This is certainly not true. 

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

This is just one data point, but I have a Chromecast with Google TV -- the current generation Chromecast device -- and the Formula E replay is working fine for me.

@Crakalac  What generation is your Chromecast, how old is it? Is it still supported? Does it still receive updates?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Apologies for the confusion, @Crakalac.

Please be aware that we've tried to replicate it here on our end and as confirmed, we can stream it with no issues. 

It is highly suggested to reach out to your streaming player's provider as this may be a software issue that needs to be updated. No worries! You can reach them through their official Customer Support Website.

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue reviewing this from there. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Crakalac
Binge Watcher

Lol ok. 

0 Kudos
lucifesta

Just FYI on my end as well, using the Roku App. on a Firestick 4k  was behaving exactly as @Crakalac described. 

I checked this morning and the issue was rectified, pushing play on Mexico Race Replay starts the actual replay. 

I do wonder what is the delay between the end of the race and the replay being available. I was not able to watch the Diriah race this morning and the replay is still not available. It shows only ended and no expected time. 

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

@lucifesta  For the Mexico race, the race was on Saturday and the replay was available on Monday.

0 Kudos
franklinplanner
Reel Rookie

TRC is terrible.

It is Saturday 1/27 at 10:30 am EST and I cannot stream qualifying as I missed it live.

Why not?

At least before I could DVR it.

If the trade-off is that it is FREE then I would rather pay for it like WRC.

It’s 2024 and you can’t stream the event on demand.

0 Kudos