Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franklinplanner
Reel Rookie

Formula e race complete replay

Where can I watch the replay of the complete race? I see a ton of other useless videos but no race? The app is terrible. How can you grow the fan base by putting out this terrible user interface? Every year the hassle to watch the actual race is getting worse. Does anyone there actually try to use the product?

16 REPLIES 16
denhow
Roku Guru

Re: Formula e race complete replay

I watched the race live on the Roku Channel on Saturday. The replay is available now (Monday), also on the Roku Channel. I suspect there may be a contractually required delay between the race broadcast and the replay. 

Crakalac
Binge Watcher

When selecting the formula e replay for the mexico race, it just takes me to live tv. I don't care about the primaries when selecting a formula e race. Fyi, I actually intend to watch a race. 

Ffs what a joke. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Crakalac!

We appreciate you reaching out for support and we'd be more than happy to help you access the replay for the Formula E show. 

Firstly, may we know how are you accessing the app? Is it through TRC (The Roku Channel)? As we check, you can access the replays through TRC and there is an option to watch it live as well as the replays. Additionally, Highlights & Previews as well as the Newest Season of Unplugged are being offered and can be streamed. 

Kindly visit this link to help you access the app: Formula E on The Roku Channel.

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Crakalac, if I search for "Formula E" and select the Mexico race it starts a 2+ hr video.  The actual race starts an hour in.  Is that what you're referring to?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Crakalac
Binge Watcher

I am able to view it through the Roku app on my phone, however I want to watch the race on my TV.

When using the Roku app on my Google Chromecast, I am a able to locate the race replay. However, when I select the race replay and choose "play" it simply brings up a loading screen that says "live tv" and then it brings me to a live news channel. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to troubleshoot but this issue remains. 

0 Kudos
Crakalac
Binge Watcher

@renojim 

When using the Roku app on my Google Chromecast, I am a able to locate the race replay. However, when I select the race replay and choose "play" it simply brings up a loading screen that says "live tv" and then it brings me to a live news channel. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to troubleshoot but this issue remains. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Crakalac,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

Upon checking, there are times and dates indicated as to when it will start its replay, like "Fri 1:55 am," for instance. Please try to start streaming it at the scheduled viewing time.

Do you see that on your end? Can you please send us a photo of the issue that you are referring to if we are not o the same page for us to better understand the issue that you are referring to?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Crakalac
Binge Watcher

No, this is for the race replay. It should be on demand. 1000000553.jpg

1000000555.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Crakalac,

We appreciate you letting us know about this.

Upon checking, the content plays its content on our end, and it is not routing us to different live content. Have you tried reaching out to Chromecast about this? We suggest reaching out to them directly, for they may be able to give you additional assistance on their end about their device.

In the meantime, you can check The Roku Channel website and stream the content on the web without issue to confirm on your end.

Please let us know if there's any additional assistance that we can provide for you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos