Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Svtmtodd

Flo Sports App will not stream replays

In last few days the Roku Flo Sports App under racing will not replay older events that are listed under the “see more” tab from the opening racing page replay line. At end of current replays that do work older replays are put under the “see more” tab  When you go here the replays are listed but when selected will not stream. Bad problem for wanting to see races a day or two old posted under see more. Flo says it is app update issue on roku devices. No progress to fix yet. You would think Roku could put some pressure on Flo to correct issue. I wanted to see if others have noticed this same problem in last few days or heard any news to fix coming. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flo Sports App will not stream replays

I am having the exact same problem with the "see more" replays on Roku, but they play fine on my phone.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Svtmtodd @CCFairValley 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We certainly want to assist you regarding your channel playback issue with the Flosports app on your Roku.

Follow these steps to help you troubleshoot your Roku streaming device by removing the app/channel, rebooting your system, and adding the app/channel back again:

• Remove the app/channel: Press Home > Streaming Channels > Locate the channel you wish to remove and press OK OK button on Roku remote > Remove channel
  • Reboot your device's system: Press Home > Settings > System > Power > System restart
  • Add the channel: Press Home > select Store > select Channels > OK > Add channel

Please keep us posted on how it goes and we'd be more than happy to continue assisting you.

All the best,

Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dmhracing78
Reel Rookie

I tried removing the app and reinstalling it as suggested and  the replays are still not working.   I have also tried resetting my router as well, still not working. 

0 Kudos