Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
razar

Flo Sports App will not stream replays

Jump to solution

Bad idea not streaming nwsl replays . NOT everyone can watch the game live . Come on now !!!!!!!..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Flo Sports App will not stream replays

Jump to solution

Hi @razar,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Flo Sports channel. We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, select power, and system restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue still persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DonButkus,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

If you're only experiencing the issue on the Flo Sports App, we recommend that you contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact channel support here.

I hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @razar,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Flo Sports channel. We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, select power, and system restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

We also recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If the issue still persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DonButkus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have performed the removal and reinstall of the Flo Sports app. I also did the reboot on the Roku system. I still cannot watch replays. Please help as don’t want to have to install a Firestick just to watch replays. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DonButkus,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

If you're only experiencing the issue on the Flo Sports App, we recommend that you contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact channel support here.

I hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DonButkus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I find this hard to believe because the replays work fine with an Amazon Firestick. I have reached out to FloSports to let them know that you are blaming them. I will wait and see. 

0 Kudos