Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jebs
Channel Surfer

Fear the walking dead episode 1 season 7

I subscribed to AMCplus on the Roku channel. For some reason, episode 1 of season 7 is not there. It looks like every other episode of every season is except that one. Is there a reason? Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fear the walking dead episode 1 season 7

Hi @Jebs,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We appreciate you bringing up the issue that you're having right now with The Roku Channel's AMC+ having a missing episode. Please be advised that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.
Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

As of 12/8, this episode is still missing from the app. Has a solution been found?

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku community, @Skeldalewest!

We appreciate you for keeping us posted.

As we checked, we currently don't have any information yet. No worries! We'll create a follow-up ticket to the appropriate Roku team regarding this matter.

If there's anything else you'd want us to address, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'd be more than willing to listen and take appropriate action.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cannacure

Hello, AMC+ is an add on that we are paying additional for. I do not think it is right that something like this can happen to a service in which we are paying additional money for. Please advise - When will the missing episode be added?

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Cannacure

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We greatly appreciate you for sharing this information with us. This information will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team, and an update will be passed along to them.

Once we gather more details regarding this, we'll make sure to provide a follow-up in this thread.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jebs
Channel Surfer

It has been over a month since my original post. This missing episode is available on AMC+. Why isn’t it available on AMC+ on the Roku channel?

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @Jebs.

We sincerely apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. 

As we checked, there are no available updates from the team regarding this matter. But no worries! Rest assured that this concern is currently still in the process of investigation and fixing. 

Once we do have further information from the team, we will make sure to update this thread.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shae3

Fear of the walking dead Season 7 episode 1 titled "The Beacon" is STILL MISSING from AMC+/Roku. Why is JUST this ONE episode not on there but all of the other episodes and seasons are? Makes no sense at all to me. I see A BUNCH of other comments on this thread about other people pointing out this same exact error/same issue for a WHILE now and yet it's still not been fixed. I'm Very disappointed because the only reason i even purchased this APP was just so i could watch ALL OF THE WALKING DEAD SPIN OFF SERIES! 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello, @Shae3 hae3.

From the Roku Community, warm regards!

Our relevant Roku team is still looking into this problem right now. We'll make sure to update this Community discussion as more information becomes available.

In the meantime, we value your understanding and patience.

Regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos