Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rok_s_cks

Re: Fear the walking dead episode 1 season 7

Where's episode 1? Rokus amc is a joke as is roku. Will be replacing roku tvs with chromecast asap. Been complaining about Netflix issues on roku for months with same sorry we're not doing anything bs for months. Roku is garbage anymore. Never fixing issues,charging for half apps. Amc is cheaper for chromecast and Netflix works.

Jebs
Channel Surfer

That is the only reason I paid for this as well. I can’t believe that it is taking this long for a resolution. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for providing us with updates regarding the missing episode of this content.

We believe that episode 1 of season 7 has already been reflected. If the episode is still missing, please provide us with a photo referring to the skipped episode in which the missing one occurred. 

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
marctr
Reel Rookie

Nope, still missing. I just opened a ticket with AMC+ about it before finding this thread. This is the beginning of the season as seen on therokuchannel.roku.com as well as the Roku connected to my TV. Not there.

2023-12-28 15_37_15-Clipboard.png

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @marctr,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are grateful that you provided us with this update. The team is still working on it; therefore, this is still on hold. As soon as there are any changes to this, we'll make sure to update this topic. As of right now, there are none.

We appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jebs
Channel Surfer

Is there any update on this? The only reason I purchased this was to watch this series. I stupidly paid for the whole year. Is there a way to cancel and get a refund at this point? I don’t want to skip this episode and continue watching. 

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jebs,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!
We understand you are saddened by this. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We don't have any updates on this yet, but rest assured, we have followed up on this again. If, in any case, you decide to cancel any subscription, please contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ArchMike
Reel Rookie

Still no Episode 1 for season 7 and all Roku does is talk around in circles "thanks for the update" we are looking into this" and the Roku Team still hasn't done a thing.  We don't want updates simply add in the missing episode!  Two months of complaints and requests to get this issue fixed.  Why is it so difficult to do, add in the episode!  All we understand is your incompetence!   I will not be renewing my subscription!

ArchMike
Reel Rookie

Episode 16 of season 6 to episode 2 of season 7.  Nothing to look into Roku, simply add in the episode and stop exemplifying your extreme level of incompetence and lack of care for your paying customers!

IMG_20240120_215637456_HDR.jpg

Jebs
Channel Surfer

So, after all this back and forth and being told “we’re looking into this”, I contacted customer service only to find out that it’s too late for them to do anything regarding my subscription. Had I reached out in November or December, they could have helped me supposedly. 

Kudos to the response team here for making me believe they were actually trying to do something and delay me long enough so that I can’t get a refund. This is an absolute joke.