Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deadbug
Reel Rookie

Fear the walking dead Season 8 episode 1 - 7 are missing

What the heck is going on??? Season 7, Episode 1 was missing, but now it’s viewable. (Yay!) But now Episodes 1-7 are missing of Season 8?!?!?! This is ridiculous!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
marctr
Reel Rookie

Re: Fear the walking dead Season 8 episode 1 - 7 are missing

Just discovered that too. Wtf???

0 Kudos
marctr
Reel Rookie

Pro tip for anyone finding FWD (or any other AMC+ content) missing episodes. Cancel your AMC+ subscription via Roku and subscribe through AMC+ directly! Or Amazon Prime Video! Same price. Or save a few bucks and get it for $5/month with ads. Roku can’t get it together so take your business elsewhere. No missing episodes! No excuses!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Community Users!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We appreciate your input and will make sure to share it with our team for further investigation. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional feedback or questions. We are always here to assist you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

When will the episodes be available?  Had I known that I wouldn't have the same viewing access as if I subscribed directly with AMC+ - I would NOT have subscribed through Roku.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CathyBoyarko,

From the Roku Community, welcome and thanks for keeping us posted!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. As of the moment, our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue further.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
Rinny33

Thank you for looking into this. However, if the show doesn’t have the first 6 ep of s8 soon, I will be forced to cancel my subscription and go to AMC+ directly. It is also disappointing that you’re unable to display the original TWD series. Please try to fix this, I don’t want to have to take my business elsewhere but if the content I wish for is unavailable I will be forced to find it apart from this company. 

0 Kudos