Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Randyramz
Level 7

Facing issue in launch Rackets web on Roku

Jump to solution

I am unable to Open my Rackets web channel on my Roku Express. My Roku says "You are not authorized to view this content. Try again" despite the notification on the activation website that the device has been activated.

I try to findout solution on many blogs but couldn't find a solution. Kindly let me know the easiest way to resolve this issue.
I  am waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Randy Ramiraz
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Facing issue in launch Rackets web on Roku

Jump to solution

@Randyramz 

Roku does not appear to have a Rackets channel.  Can you provide a little more detail regarding your problem?

Seems like you may be trying to deploy an android app/apk that you will most likely have to cast/mirror to the Roku if you wish to watch.  Cannot just install android apps on the Roku operating system.

Provide as much detail as you can (links etc) and may be able to provide you a better answer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Randyramz
Level 7

Jump to solution

Kindly give me response Asap. Am waiting 😞 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Randyramz 

Roku does not appear to have a Rackets channel.  Can you provide a little more detail regarding your problem?

Seems like you may be trying to deploy an android app/apk that you will most likely have to cast/mirror to the Roku if you wish to watch.  Cannot just install android apps on the Roku operating system.

Provide as much detail as you can (links etc) and may be able to provide you a better answer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
Randyramz
Level 7

Jump to solution

My issue is resolved now. Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos