Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobo12
Reel Rookie

F1TV app is not updating to the current version

The F1TV app is not updating to the most current version.  It shows version 3.4 and when I install it it shows version 2.0.  I have uninstalled it and restarted roku and it still does the same thing.  F1TV says everything is good on their end so this is a roku update issue.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: F1TV app is not updating to the current version

Hi @bobo12,

Saw your post!

We understand your concern that you are having difficulties updating the F1 TV channel on your Roku. 

We want to perform a few steps to make sure we are providing the best service. Could you please try to remove the channel, update the Roku device by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now, restart your Roku device, and add back the channel?

If the issue still persists, we suggest you follow up with the channel partner to ask for additional help. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Thanks again for posting and we hope the suggestions above get everything sorted out!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bobo12
Reel Rookie

I have done all of the above. Once I install it again it still shows 2.0 and not 3.4

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bobo12 wrote:

I have done all of the above. Once I install it again it still shows 2.0 and not 3.4

Hi there!

Channel packages are managed by the channel provider. I can see the current version available is 3.4 in the channel store. Are you using a Roku model that still receives updates?

Finally, ensure you don't have anything blocking updates, like ad-blocking software, VPN, proxy, etc.

If still not resolved, let us know what software version and build you're on, found under Home > Settings > System > About. 

Keep us posted!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
bobo12
Reel Rookie

I have model 3940CA running software version 12.0.0 build 4184-CR. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hello @bobo12 

Thanks for the follow up.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lx
Reel Rookie

x

0 Kudos