Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johi1804

Every day sign in Wondrium App

I have to sign into Wondrium every day when I want to watch the content. It's the only App were I have to do that day by day. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Every day sign in Wondrium App

Hi @johi1804,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with the Wondrium channel that is requiring you to sign in when playing content.

In order to resolve this, it's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku as they can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
morenlucky
Reel Rookie

I am having the same problem, but it all started after I replaced my aging Roku stick with a new one.

That makes me think it's more of a Roku problem than a Wondrium issue.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @morenlucky 

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having login issues with the Wondrium Channel. We're here to help you get this fixed. Here's the troubleshooting step to solve the issue:

1. Highlight the channel on Home screen.
  2. Press the * key on the remote and choose the Remove channel option.
  3. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
  4. Reinstall the channel from the Streaming Channels on home screen menu.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in again.

If the issue persists, it's best to reach out to the channel provider directly to inquire further about the login and authentication issue. 

Keep us posted, and let us know if there's anything we can do to further assist.

Sending you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pwm1

I am also having this problem. Very annoying having to sign in every single time.

I was going to try removing the app and reinstalling it as recommended by the moderator, but for some reason this particular app does not even have the option to Remove Channel, yet all my other channels have the option.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pwm1,

Welcome to the Roku community!

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing with the Wondrium channel.

In order to resolve this, we suggest reaching out to Wondrium's customer support, as they can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Warm regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jmckeithmd

I am having the same problem also. I reached out to Wondrium and followed their instructions without effect. It seems like a storage solution on Roku side, how does the information reset on the vendor side before I even attempt to sign in? 

Does Wondrium have control of your app?

0 Kudos