Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cy2600
Binge Watcher

Error watching Xploration Nature Knows Best on Roku channel

When I try watch ‘Xploration: Nature Knows Best’ on the Roku channel, it crashes and exits the channel altogether. To be specific, it isn’t when I play a show, it crashes when I click on the image for it to get to the screen where I can either resume, play from beginning, see all episodes, etc. That’s when it crashes and exits the Roku channel.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error watching Xploration Nature Knows Best on Roku channel

Hi @cy2600,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Does this happen on all movies/shows on The Roku Channel or just specific titles? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cy2600
Binge Watcher

I don’t know what else to tell you without repeating myself. It happens on that show every single time. I click on the image to get to the episodes and it completely exits Roku Channel.

I can watch the show on my iPad therefore it’s a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@cy2600

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide more information about what you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? How are you powering this Roku device? Have you already tried removing the channel, restarting the Roku device, then adding the channel back again, specifically in that order?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cy2600
Binge Watcher

I have two Roku Premiere+ 4630x.

I have not removed and added your channel. It works fine except for that one show. In fact, I'm sitting here watching your movie, Weird: The Al Yankovich Story. All the shows I watch work fine or I would've mentioned it. It's just that one show, on your channel. Roku Channel.

0 Kudos
cy2600
Binge Watcher

I just checked the show. It looks like it's fixed. I clicked on it and it was reset to S1E1 and I fwd'ed through three episodes without issue. I will reply if I run into an issue again.

0 Kudos