Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniDave
Reel Rookie

Error Code 403 on at least 3 programs of SCIgo

Its frustrating that most of the BEST "free" programming on SCIgo, such as: "Unearthed," "What on Earth" and "Strangest Things" are inaccessible/blocked due to Error Code 403! Ive tried suggested hack solutions like "delete and readd channel" and "resetting advertizing preferences." Not just once or twice, but several attempts over time (last 2-3 weeks).

I'm curious if there's other people having this problem with SCIgo and if somebody has perhaps discovered a new hack?

I'm pretty sure the next step is contacting SCIgo directly. 

Wishing to avoid such a daunting proposal, I'm hoping somebody has already contacted SCIgo and would be so kind to post what they said was the problem/solution? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error Code 403 on at least 3 programs of SCIgo

The Channel Store description states, "CABLE OR SATELLITE SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED", so I guess the first question is do you have one?

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/62f8b77b3e5989ad51bc3a1eadc12911/science-channel-go

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos