Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QueenBree
Reel Rookie

Episode lineup is incorrect in the series Wild West Chronicles

I was trying to enjoy watching Wild West Chronicles until I realized many of the episodes are listed incorrectly.

Examples:

S1 E9:  Bat Masterson & the Dodge City Dead Line Part 2 is really The Legend of Elfego Baca & the Frisco Shootout, that is listed as S1 E10, but it's really Bat Masterson & the Dodge City Dead Line Part 1.

S1 E14:  Stagecoach Mary is really telling the tale of Annie Oakley. I don't even see the episode title in the lineup.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Episode lineup is incorrect in the series Wild West Chronicles

@QueenBree-

For the most part, Roku doesn't own the content they show, they just license access to it.  As such they are dependent on the directory information provided by the sources of the context.

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuAustin@RokuKariza-D, and any other forum moderators for follow up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Episode lineup is incorrect in the series Wild West Chronicles

Hello! @QueenBree,

We appreciate your post on this issue on the Roku Community!

Thank you for contacting us about the incorrect episode lineup in the Wild West Chronicles series. We truly appreciate your effort in bringing this to our attention, and we want you to know that we are taking every necessary step to address this concern. Rest assured that we will escalate this matter to the appropriate Roku team and take appropriate action to ensure that the correct episode lineup is available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos