Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cptnemo
Channel Surfer

Solved: Re: ESPN Plus keeps turning off on my Roku

Ok all, I found something that seems to have fixed the issue with espn plus always turning off.

Step 1. Sign out of the espn plus app on roku

step 2: Sign back in and select the login to "espn.com/activate" on your laptop and enter code" option

Step 3: on your laptop/pc/phone login to via "espn.com/activate" and enter the code shown on roku. 

This worked for me. Hope it helps you too.!

0 Kudos
cptnemo
Channel Surfer

Re: ESPN Plus keeps turning off on my Roku

Ok all, I found something that seems to have fixed the issue with espn plus always turning off.

Step 1. Sign out of the espn plus app on roku

step 2: Sign back in and select the login to "espn.com/activate" on your laptop and enter code" option

Step 3: on your laptop/pc/phone login to via "espn.com/activate" and enter the code shown on roku. 

This worked for me. Hope it helps you too.!

0 Kudos
cptnemo
Channel Surfer

Re: Solved: Re: ESPN Plus keeps turning off on my Roku

Well I spoke too early. it does not look like my problem was solved permanently. Sorry - not sure what else to try now! 

0 Kudos
Jkamien
Reel Rookie

Re: ESPN Plus keeps turning off on my Roku

That solution worked for me! Don’t skip the restart step. It only fixed ESPN once I restarted before reinstalling ESPN

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.