Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
budzen
Reel Rookie

Doctor who LIve TV channel

Anyone else having issues with the doctor who live tv channnell not loading ? It works sometimes but mostly just get a black screen then get booted out or won't load at all.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Doctor who LIve TV channel

Hi @budzen,

Saw your post!

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Are all other streaming channels playing content normally? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? How long has the issue been occurring?

We recommend starting here on How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
budzen
Reel Rookie

YEs, I tried all the steps mention and no luck . Other streams on the Roku station play except the Doctor Who channel . ie Cops , or live nation stream fine 

0 Kudos
guitardis

I can load it from search,and put it on the save list, but it doesn't show up in the live channels guide to switch to or favorite. It's annoying, beater if I want to switch back to it I have to exit the live channels, go back to the home screen, and load it from there.

0 Kudos