Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney+ not working on any Roku- have upgraded to a Roku ultra lt and still

Hi, @AliceInBlue89 @LibraMom929!

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

We can try to update the app by highlighting it and pressing the star* button on your remote. After doing so, remove the app by highlighting it and pressing the star* button on your remote, perform a system reboot by going to Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart, and after it reboots, add the app back again by selecting Store > Select Channels > look for the app > Add channel

We need to make sure that this troubleshooting method has been done precisely to work. 

Please let us know if the issue persists after this, and we'll continue assisting you. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LibraMom929
Binge Watcher

Hi I have tried this multiple times in this exact way, but I can try again later when I have a second to get to my Roku and get back to you with the results. Thank you for the response. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the update, @LibraMom929!

If the issue still persists, we highly recommend connecting your affected Roku players to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if it will make any difference.

Please keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll go from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LibraMom929
Binge Watcher

Tried both things and neither made a difference. Issue is still happening. 

0 Kudos
LibraMom929
Binge Watcher

Also I dunno if this makes a difference as I feel it shouldn’t, but it’s the Hulu & Disney+ basic bundle. It was working end of October fine and then it just wasn’t middle of the billing cycle basically. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for keeping us in the loop, @LibraMom929.

It seems that this issue may need an in-depth investigation. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LibraMom929
Binge Watcher

I posted a response but I guess it never went thru? I’ll post with the info… AGAIN… when I have a second. This has been an ongoing issue for almost a month now so would like to get it fixed asap! 

0 Kudos
LibraMom929
Binge Watcher

Model: 4801RW-Roku Ultra

Serial Number: X01000G4VVTW (S0DD3374VVTW)

Software Version: 12.5.0•build 4178-DE

GC Version: 10.3.24

Issue ID: TW-479-485

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@LibraMom929,

I have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have information available we'll make sure to post an update here.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AliceInBlue89
Reel Rookie

Hey girl check your roku(s) today. After almost two months I was finally able to log in today.

I hope you have the same luck I screamed when it didnt hit that little disney to the upper left logo screen and allowed me to log in and select my profiles. 

0 Kudos