Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Disney Plus skipping through episodes

@Hi5tina

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Daniel8

The problem with skipping episodes still exists. Family Guy season 19 episodes from 6.

Lashay92

I’m having this issue now. I’m so upset 

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Lashay92

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on Disney Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel Disney Plus and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
samimi

has it ever fixed since then? mine does the same and nothing changes!

0 Kudos
Sweetpea4sure83
Channel Surfer

Nope the issue still happens. My son and I had to watch it through the app on my phone to get the episodes to play fully through in ravens home and secret of sulfur springs. The issue remains and has not been fixed. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Sweetpea4sure83

Thanks for the inquiry!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Rexy2

Same haveing same thing 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Rexy2

Thanks for your post. 

To better understand the problem and provide a more accurate solution, could you please provide some additional information about the issue you're experiencing?

• What were you doing when the issue occurred?
  • Are you receiving any error messages or codes?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already? 

Keep us posted so we can best assist you.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
AnthonyTG

Hello yes I have the same problem with the same show ravens home season 4 episode 1 . 
it must be a Roku issue because we have two Roku tvs with the same problem, any solutions yet?

0 Kudos