Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery+ content different than Discovery+ through The Roku Channel

I read the reply to the question about discovery+, but I am still confused. Why do these have different content? We paid for an ad-free subscription to discovery+, have watched for several months and then suddenly the program we have been watching (The Repair Shop) is no longer available, but is available on the discovery+ on Roku Channel. I don't get this. I'm paying for discovery+ why can't I get the content that is available directly on discovery+? I shouldn't have to have 2 subscriptions to the same streaming service.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Discovery+ content different than Discovery+ through The Roku Channel

@meyerroberta

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's content, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
llp13

Re: Discovery+ content different than Discovery+ through The Roku Channel

That didn't tell us anything, I'm in agreement with the question. We also watched the repair shop and couldn't believe they took it off before we finished season 5. So disappointing that its not on. And seriously why would roku have different content.??

0 Kudos