Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TNHALL

Discovery GO family issue

When I try to access any of the Discovery Go family of channels I get the message:  This network is not part of your subscription...........  However, it is part of my Dish TV subscription, I can log in to Discovery go.com from my computer using my dish account, so it is not an issue with my subscription.  This has been going on for awhile now. I was hoping it would get resolved, but alas, it hasn't.  I have the following ROKU:

Model 3960 RW ROKU Express

Software 12.5.0, build 4178-ED

Device id SOKD32C7RHEH

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the GO apps, no luck.

I uninstalled the GO apps and did a system restart and reloaded Discovery GO. Same Problem

I uninstalled the GO apps and did a factory reset and reloaded Discovery GO.  ROKU did not ask me to log into my TV provide, instead it went strait to the problem message.  

It appears that somehow the cache may not be being cleaned/emptied when I do a system or factory restart as ROKU should ask me for my tv provider info via an activation screen, which does not happen.

I have a few separate ROKU devices and ROKU tv at my summer and winter homes so are these devices keeping cashed info in the cloud under my account even when I do a factory reset on one of them?

What are my next steps? AS I sad, I don't think it is a TLC/discovery GO issue as I can log in with my TV provider (dish) online with my computer

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
TNHALL

Re: Discovery GO family issue

Apparently i missed one of the GO channels when I deleted them. Deleted the missed one, did a ROKU reset and all is fine now. I can access Discovery GO now.