Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whovicon
Reel Rookie

Digital downloads from the Movies Anywhere app don’t show up in home search bar.

Not a huge deal, but something I think it would be nice if the lovely people working at roku could fix. When I voice search movies I have as digital downloads in the Movies Anywhere app, it shows me streaming services it’s on, but doesn’t show that I have it. Someone’s roommate or family member might end up paying unnecessarily because of this. Whoever is in a position to do something about this, it would be awesome, please and thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Digital downloads from the Movies Anywhere app don’t show up in home search bar.

Hi @Whovicon,

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching us here regarding how your voice command works. We'd be more than willing to assist you with this.

You can move the Movies Anywhere app to the first page of your Home screen so it will be easier to find. Here's our Support link for further details and assistance: How to move channels on your Roku® streaming device

In addition, you can Create a personal shortcut button on your Roku voice remote to make it simpler and faster to access the Movies Anywhere app.

Let us know how it goes, and we'd be more than willing to further assist you with this.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos