Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

Season 2 is missing episode 3. Season 6 is missing episodes 1-6. Season 7 is missing episodes 8-10. All of these episodes were previously included with no issues- not sure why they would suddenly disappear.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

From the Roku Community, welcome and thanks for keeping us updated, @ddileonardo!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                          John

John
Roku Community Moderator
JustMe42

Jump to solution

Any updates? The episodes are still missing.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JustMe42,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

As of the moment, our appropriate Roku team is still investigating this issue. Once information is available, we will make sure to update this community thread.

We sincerely value your extended understanding and patience.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
lavagirl
Reel Rookie

Re: Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution

Same!!  I was halfway through season 4 and now it’s gone!

schilton15

Jump to solution

Also have this problem! Just started a rewatch and so disappointed to see it gone.

Jump to solution

It looks like all seasons except for season 6 have disappeared now.

Vpasley
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes I just spent 20 min in the support chat and they didn't know what the Roku Channel was it seemed? The only thing labeled Great British Baking Show (that is not the non-BBC series) is labeled "live" and goes to a live channel showing an episode of "Mary Berry Cooks." No options for watching the original BBC show. I was watching Season 3 until about 2pm, it's now gone.

Vpasley
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Support chat had no idea what I was talking about. There is only a version labeled "live" that goes to a live channel showing an episode of Mary Berry Cooks, nothing from the original seasons 

Houtsjc2

Jump to solution

Experiencing the same missing seasons. In an effort to fix missing episodes, did Roku delete entire seasons?