Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randoodle
Binge Watcher

Re: Daily Wire Keeps Closing

I updated The Daily Wire app.  Same problem as before.  The app exits after about 10 minutes of video.

Roku Model:  4800X - Roku Ultra
Roku Software version:  10.0.0  Build 4195-C2
The Daily Wire version:  1.19  Build 1

0 Kudos
Stoneking
Streaming Star

Yeah, same here.

I tried it again hoping with the above post about going 30 minutes in it was actually fixed.

Nope.

Roku Model:  4800X - Roku Ultra
Roku Software version:  10.0.0  Build 4195-C2
The Daily Wire version:  1.19  Build 1

Same as other users reporting the issue.

0 Kudos
Stoneking
Streaming Star

@Swolff0105 

Just curious what model, software and build you're using. 

0 Kudos
DW4
Reel Rookie

The Roku Daily Wire app needs fixed! After 10 mins still kicking to home screen. Very annoyed. Dw or Roku?

Tech nerds unite!

Stoneking
Streaming Star

Yeah, this isn't right. It shouldn't take this long to fix an app. 

I've had issues with Buzzr before on my Samsung Smart TV and I am able to contact them and they fix their channel on the Samsung app within like a week or two. 

This has been going on for five weeks now with Roku and DW.

And I tried starting Candace again after the first 10 minute app closing hoping it'd play longer.

It didn't. 

I haven't gotten through a full episode of Candace for a while now. 

Swolff0105
Channel Surfer

welp, looks like I was lucky during Candace.  Could it be because it was the stream was live as I was watching it?  I also paused it a couple of times.

I went back into Ben Shapiro to pick up where I left off this morning and after 10 mins, booted!!!

this is really frustrating.

Swolff0105
Channel Surfer

Sorry, typos.  I meant to ask “could it be bc the stream was live while I was watching Candace?”

Swolff0105
Channel Surfer

@Stoneking I s’pose it doesn’t matter much now that I got kicked off after 10 mins of Shapiro (I posted an update just before I read your reply).  But I am using the Roku Express Model 3700X, Software version 10.0 Build 4195-28

I’m having the same problem.

0 Kudos

I am also having trouble with a specific app closing after about 5 to 10 minutes of watching content. I am using a Roku Premiere, plugged into the wall. The app I am having issues with is The Daily Wire. This is driving me nuts. And yes I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app twice now. Please help!

0 Kudos