Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckret01
Level 7

DIsney Plus Error code 14 - still not working after researching

I keep getting the error code 14 on my Disney Plus. I tried researching this topic and the advice given does not help me. 

I restarted Roku, I deleted disney plus and re-added it. I had to re-log in on all my devices and this is the only one that doesnt work so I know the password/email is correct. I set the wi-fi to the highest it could be 5g. I dont know what else to do beside purchase another device. This one is less then a year old.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: DIsney Plus Error code 14 - still not working after researching

You didn't mention your Roku model or model number.

Some Roku devices, notably Express/Express+ (NOT the relatively new Express 4K/4K+) and Premiere/Premiere+ have single-band WiFi and can only use the 2.4 GHz band, not the 5 GHz band.

Have you seen this article re Disney Plus error 14 which suggests changing your Disney password?
https://www.alphr.com/disney-plus-error-code-14/

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
ckret01
Level 7

Re: DIsney Plus Error code 14 - still not working after researching

The model # is 3810X

0 Kudos