Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service phone number?

Does anyone know how I can actually speak to a human on the Roku phone line? I'm having issues with my Roku Express. I can't seem to get it to move the cursor to the right, up, down or even hit the select/ok button on my remote control. It will only do it every once in awhile. I want it to work how I first bought it three years ago! Anybody got any ideas or know what I'm experiencing? I want a human to connect with at the headquarters to resolve this issue! I've rebooted my Roku and everything!

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Customer service phone number?

@Tonystark63 

Here you go: 408-556-9391 (Roku phone number).

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
Vakko
Roku Guru

@Tonystark63  If you bought it 3 years ago then it’s out of warranty, Try new batteries. But for the price of a new remote you can buy a new Roku 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

I don't recommend the Express due to issues some people have with its WiFi radio. But the remote is a simple, basic IR controller. You can easily test one by looking through a digital camera (such as a cell phone camera) and pressing buttons on the remote. If you see a flashing light, the remote is working. No light, it's not working. First thing to check is if the batteries are inserted correctly. Some Roku remotes have both batteries faced the same way, while others have them facing the opposite direction. Look carefully at the remote and make sure they're inserting the correct way.

If the remote has truly died, you can buy an inexpensive universal IR remote from anywhere that sells remotes for less than $10. Just make sure they list Roku as a supported device. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Michelle3
Roku Guru

My Express+ 3910 from 2017/2018 (aka the last model with analog outputs) originally came with the standard IR remote.  Two weeks ago, I bought an official Roku WiFi-direct (RF-based) Voice Remote from a local Walmart store, to replace the original remote with, since I wanted voice control functionality, and it works perfectly with my Roku device.  I’m assuming that @Tonystark63 owns the Express 3900 (released the same time as the Express+ 3910).  The 3930 was released in September 2019, so technically the 3930 one is still two years old as of currently. 
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Mireille01
Channel Surfer

I want to cancel all paid bills Chanel 

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@Mireille01 wrote:

On what? Paid Bills Chanel?  That is nonsense.

~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
atc98092

@Mireille01 wrote:

If you are referring to paid subscriptions through Roku, you have to go to your Roku user account page (https://my.roku.com) and check your subscriptions there. You can cancel any and all paid subscriptions there. If you find no paid subscriptions, then Roku isn't billing you and you need to follow up with each listed biller.

If there's no subscriptions listed there, but you see charges that say Roku on your CC statement, they are bogus charges that you need to dispute. Roku isn't charging you, and they can do nothing to help you with the charges. 

Dan

Darla61

Need a toll free number,have no long distance 

0 Kudos
atc98092

There is no toll free number. If you find one that claims to be Roku support, it's a scam site and all they want is your money. 

Dan

0 Kudos