Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Multifctd
Level 7

Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

I purchased a TCL 55” tv w/ Roku built in recently and also subscribed to a Curiosity Stream/ Nebula package deal. I was able to load the Curiosity Stream app but found no listing for the Nebula app. What am I missing here? Is there no Nebula app yet? If not, can you get the powers that be on the stick?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

Roku channel apps are provided by the individual channels.  Per this page Nebula does not yet have a Roku app but they say they are working on it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
EnDigo
Level 7

Re: Curiosity Stream & Nebula deal

You can cast from your phone, though, from your phone over the same wifi or, I believe, they direct link as well. cheers! 

0 Kudos