Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stonermama

Crave does not work keeps logging me out and off

My Roku just logged me out of my crave shut down and now I can’t login for some reason it says my pin is wrong but it is right when I login to my phone.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Crave does not work keeps logging me out and off

Hi @Stonermama

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you trying to log in on Crave TV then you're receiving an incorrect password error message? If so, please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
retrogirl444
Reel Rookie

same here it just happen? I have a subscription though Bell and its working fine on my laptop and tablet

its only doing this on the Roku Tv , was working then suddenly shut me out now saying Im logged out and when I try to log back in it shuts me out , Ive attempted it 5 times now still not letting me back on 

its not us its a app issue on your end as Its working fine else where 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @retrogirl444

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
retrogirl444
Reel Rookie

No error messages just wont let me sign back in , I can load it go to sign in pick subscriber then it opens the screen then shuts it down 

other then Netflix that just crashes  everything else works ok

as I stated Crave works fine on everything other then Roku 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@retrogirl444 

Thanks for the reply.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

I am having the same issue.. its with the app it keeps singing me out its really annoying. my every other device is fine.. just the roku tv

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @M-a-x-I-m-u-s 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps I posted above? If not, we suggest giving it a shot. That should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos