Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TallJan
Reel Rookie

Crave TV doesn't work and i want my money back

Jump to solution

There was no Free Trial as was said on the internet and I was automatically charged $22.93 monthly through Roku.  The program comstantly freezes and makes it very difficult to even try to watch. I cancelled it the next day. I can't enjoy trying to watch it and yet I have been charged for it.  Now that I've investigated it more, it's all over the internet how bad the reviews are for Crave TV and how many people have the same problem.  I would never recommend to anyone to waste their time and money on this channel.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Crave TV doesn't work and i want my money back

Jump to solution

Hi @TallJan

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Crave TV doesn't work and i want my money back

Jump to solution

Hi @TallJan

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos